- 2 fillets of chicken
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh chilli pepper
- 10-20 g fresh ginger root (wash, peel, cut into thin slices)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander seeds
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 600 ml broth / broth
- 400 ml coconut milk
- soy sauce
- lemon juice
How to make:
- Place the chopped onion, garlic, chilli peppers and ginger in a mixing bowl, crush 5 times / 5.
Spatula scrape ingredients from the walls to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, turmeric and coriander. Stew 3mins / 120 degrees / revs 1.
- Chicken cut into strips, fry on 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan - on both sides, and then put into a mixing bowl.
- Include a teaspoon of sugar with the chicken, pour 600ml of broth / broth and 400ml of coconut milk. Cook 20 minutes / 100 degrees / turn 1.
- Season with lemon juice and soy sauce - to taste.
- Soup can be served with rice noodles.