Soup - Cream With Green Peas
- 2 cans of green peas
- 35 g butter
- 50 g of onions, cut
- 300 g milk
- 100 g of water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make:
- Place the onion in the mixing bowl and grate 15 s / rev. 5.
- Spatula scrape ingredients from the walls to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, simmer 3 min / 37 degrees / revolutions 1.
- Add peas and water, boil 10 min / 100 degrees / revolutions 2, and then mix 15 s / rev 8.
- Add milk, season with salt and pepper. Boil 8 min / 80 degrees / revolution 2.
- Add lemon juice and stir with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill. Serve with puff pasta or croutons.