- 400 g of dry soybeans
- Water to soak the grain
- 4 l of water
- 2 teaspoons of kitchen salt
- 2 teaspoons of magnesium sulphate (bitter salt of the pharmacy)
How to make:
- Soak the water and set aside for overnight to swell.
- The next day drain the seeds and drain several times with water.
- Soak again with water.
- Turn on the squeezer and add soybeans together with water after 1 tablespoon.
- Boil 3 liters of water in a tall pot.
- After boiling, add to the water obtained in the soya milk "squeezer" and gently stir until the recipe is boiled, the foam will rise very high.
- Put the pot aside for 5-10 minutes. After this time stir and boil again.
- Screen the gauze and set over the pot to which the milk will flow. Overpay.
On the sieve there is a recess that can be used for baked goods, patties and noodles.
- Get clean milk to pour into a clean pot. Heat up again and off for a moment before boiling.
- Bitter salt dissolved in 1 glass of water. Add to the milk and mix for a while.
- Then add salt and stir.
- Put the pot aside for 10-20 minutes. At this time, the milk is delaminated and the tofu is left at the bottom.
- Screen the gauze and set over the pot. Pour the milk through the cloth. The liquid drips down and the sieve stays in the sieve.
- Wait about 15 minutes. When the mass is still gelatinous, put it into the tofu set and wrap the gauze so that it covers the cheese.
Put the lid on the top and load it.
- Set the set so that the water can leak without problems.
- After about 2 hours, when tofu is ready, put them into a bowl with clean water.
- Tofu can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, changing the water daily.